Passport issuance procedure
On our website, you can have Personal or Initial Passport issued. The cost of Personal Passport is 50 WMZ, and the cost of Initial Passport is 30 WMZ. Passport can be issued only after a personal meeting with the Registrar at the location specified in the contact information. Term of issue: one business day after all the documents are verified. Passport can be issued to citizens of all countries.
ATTENTION! Personal or Initial Passport is only issued to users with Formal Passport.
What are the prerequisites for Personal or Initial Passport?
1. Click this link. Log in using the WMID you want to have Passport issued for.
3. Go back to the Control Panel, find the Get New Passport section and pay for Passport, using the Pay for Application link The payment for Passport shall be made this way; otherwise, your application for Passport will not be registered. That is the way the system works.
5. Prepare the following documents:
- Passport application filled out in duplicate;
- ID and two photocopies thereof;
ATTENTION! Overdue passports are not accepted. Russian citizens are obliged to have their ID replaced at the ages of 20 and 45. Ukrainian citizens are required to have a new photo attached to their ID at the ages of 25 and 45. In other cases, the validity period is indicated in the ID. Turkmenian IDs without photos attached at the ages of 25 and 45 are not accepted. Overdue passports of foreign citizens are not accepted.
6. Contact us using the contact information to make an appointment with the Registrar.
7. Passport can be issued only after a personal interview with the Registrar. Bring all the documents required for the verification of your personal data to the meeting.
8. Within 24 hours after the personal meeting, we verify the accuracy of the information in your application on the Verification Centre website, and compare this information with your papers. If there are no errors or claims, you will receive your Passport. Should there be any errors, you will be asked to correct them. In this case, Passport will be issued after all inaccuracies have been corrected.